
After a long weekend of over-indulgence, during which THIS passed for a SANDWICH (note: that is not fried chicken. that is a fried ham/cheese/turkey sandwich sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with blackberry jam) (that is scary) (i ate that)

and THIS passed for a breakfast burrito (i ate that, too)

and the evenings were capped with cheesecake, churros, and cocktails that looked like THIS (i had two of these)

an empty stomach and a 7am sunrise were detoxifying and welcome.
I spent the weekend in Disneyland with my family for my mom's birthday (New Year's Eve), which was insanely crowded even though it was pouring rain, and ended the trip by seeing two friends in LA, Becca and Haylie. Haylie and I watched a movie called "Bliss" that featured such fantastic lines as "Tell me what you think about your penis." "I like it. It's large and powerful." and "I love myself three times a day!!!"
I drove home by myself and took a long detour to see Pinnacles National Monument. I didn't see much, since I barely got out of the car. I'll go back. Here's what I did see (there are rocks there):

New Year's Resolution: Leave work earlier to have time to do all of the things I've done in the last two weeks. i.e., actually living.
No comments:
Post a Comment