Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I went to a fancy party

I went to a big party last week to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the agency I currently work for. It was held at the San Francisco Opera House and was a black-tie event.

True to the advertising industry, people got hammered. But not before we had a chance to really enjoy ourselves and our fancy clothes. 

We danced, went to the hospital, took prom photos, and at one point there was a man making ferret noises up on the stage.  I kid you not.

And, they had mini desserts! I sense a trend...

Did you know that the Opera House has a hospital wing?  Of course we had to give that a whirl.



Gavin
Me n my cubemate, Kevin, information architect


mini cream puffs!
When you get all snazzed up your hair has to be equally snazzy.

1 comment:

Reid said...

You forgot to mention that there might be a trend to hire local marching bands instead of big name performers, all in a stand to support local arts.