skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bert's Bohemia

Monday, May 12, 2008

A Healthy Bite


Like many meat-eaters, I have a baseless aversion to tofu, but this dish is surprisingly tasty and I've made it again and again.

Slice up firm tofu, sprinkle with chopped chives, and drizzle soy sauce on top.
Posted by Sosia at 11:38 AM
Labels: Refreshments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sosia
I'm a native San Franciscan back in my bohemian city.
View my complete profile

Links

  • 1 Million 1 Shot: Reid's Blog
  • Nik's Blog
  • The Jo-Tel
  • Fail Blog
  • I Can Has Cheezburger
  • First Class Cooking
  • Not Martha: To Make
  • Paris Daily Photo
  • The Cabinet Shop
  • My work portfolio

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (59)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Drunk Midgets
      • Dr. Ben!
      • Robert regards the sunset with contempt
      • I went to a fancy party
      • The Coast
      • A Healthy Bite
      • A Series of Creepy
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (4)
    • ►  December (4)
 

Labels

  • Journeys (18)
  • Only in SF (16)
  • Jo-tel (9)
  • Refreshments (9)
  • Ads (4)
  • SF Spca (3)