I decided to test out the order prints function through iPhoto and I am so disappointed! So far I've only received the 8x10s I ordered and the prints themselves are very good quality, but I didn't think that the photos would be cropped and they are significantly, so as to throw off the composition. Also, they are cropped on one side rather than being centered. It must be an automated process, but even the exposure in one of the photos is far off from both the proof sheet and the image I ordered. I'm going to try to return them--they weren't cheap!
I'm so disappointed because the idea of being able to order a bound linen book of photos through iPhoto (one of the options) seemed like such a great idea, but if the photos are treated this way then what's the point?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The iPhoto photos are actually done through the Kodak EasyShare Gallery, aren't they?
Post a Comment