Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Journey

I'm leaving in an hour to drive cross-country with Nicole, who's moving to Virginia. I'm going to try to shoot parts of it and potentially put it together at the end to help learn to shoot and edit. Lots of still photos are sure to be taken, as well, and a gigantic post will be in the making for the next two weeks if I'm not able to purge my brain and images at wireless starbucks along the way.

On the itinerary: Joshua Tree, Gypsum sand dunes, Austin, New Orleans, Virginia, DC. And many adventures along the way.

I leave excited, devastated, happy, lost, motivated, with love in my heart and the future in mind. I bet Nicole can't WAIT to get in the car with me for the next 9 days. :)

I'm most excited about the lincoln memorial.

bye bye

No comments: