Saturday, April 08, 2006

Cell phone users! Beware the wrath of Katie!!!



Do not. I repeat. Do NOT talk on a cell phone in a movie theater anywhere near this girl. She's armed with hair-grabbing fists and she's got some serious power behind those arms.

Katie and Katie went to see a movie at the Metreon that ended up with two trips to the emergency room. Katie asked a girl in the movie to get off her cell phone, on which she was talking loudly, and Katie ended up brawling with the girl and her boyfriend. I asked her what the other people in the movie theater did and she said they ignored it and watched the movie.

Katie did get a nice shiner out of the deal. Katie, you are the hero of all moviegoers everywhere who have had their $15 wasted when someone ruined it with their cell phone. From now on whenever I go to a movie I'm going to make sure you're there. Who knows, it could be more entertaining than the movie itself :D

Here's what Katie's beautiful eye looks like normally, with green shadow:



And here's what Katie's beautiful eye looks like with the "natural" look of coloring with bruises. Still pretty!



Thursday night was a rough night for everyone in our little Presidio house. A violent night, even. Was it a full moon? Do you believe in that? I do. People are fucked on full moons.

Last weekend we all went to the Beer and Oyster Fest at Fort Mason. It was a lot of Marina drinking transported to muddy grass.

See, Katie A. has beautiful eyes, too.




Because it was a rough week the roommates banded together. We went to the Painted Bird today in the Mission, a great vintage clothing store, and then to La Taqueria (best burritos in the city, and I won't debate it like some people like to. Hands down, the best carnitas ever) and then on to American Rag.

The Painted Bird:

No comments: